Discover your future at Stanford this summer!
- Pursue an intensive single-subject course covering advanced material not normally offered at your school
- Live in small academically themed residences
- Learn with instructors and peers who share your interests and talents
- Middle School Program (ages 11 – 13)
- High School Program (ages 14 – 17)
- 2 – 4 week residential sessions
- Experience what life is like as undergraduate students at Stanford
- Choose from more than 125 college courses in 30 academic departments
- Earn undergraduate course credit and an official Stanford University transcript
- High school students ages 16 – 19
- 8-week program
- Residential and the commuting options available
Don’t let your summer end!
Explore year-round programs at Stanford.
Last modified Tue, 25 Feb, 2014 at 17:24