This is a part-time position that requires a commitment of at least 15 hours per week for the duration of the course to which they are assigned. Drop-In TAs will work closely with a single instructor to assist participants with assignments, projects, lab work, or other academic activities requiring a higher level of content knowledge and expertise.
Stanford AI4ALL (formerly SAILORS) will hire between 2 and 4 Drop-in TAs who will work between 30 and 40 hours per week for the duration of the program.
Drop-In TAs are hired as needed for the following subject areas only:
- Computer Science
- Earth and Environmental Science
- College-level course work in one or more of the following subject areas: Bioscience, Computer Science, Engineering, Earth and Environmental Science, Mathematics, and Physics
- Graduate students strongly preferred
- Previous teaching or tutoring experience desirable
Compensation depends on qualifications and experience.
Programs & Dates
Programs in need of Drop-in Teaching Assistants:
- Stanford Pre-Collegiate Summer Institutes | June 25–August 4, 2018
- Stanford University Mathematics Camp (SUMaC) | July 16–August 11, 2018
- Stanford Online High School (OHS) Summer Program | August 8–August 21, 2018